WHAT’S IN THIS PACKAGE?
GET THESE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR REFERENCE AT HOME
- Advice for Parents General billeting advice if this is your Player’s first season away. Specific follow-up questions and actions to take, even if it’s not.
- Player Checklist MHow to best prepare your Player for billeting and how to ease into a positive, lifelong relationship with a new Billet family.
- Player and Billet Host Contact List The people, phone numbers, and emails you need to know: Parent, Player, Billet Home, and Team contact information. For emergencies as well as friendly season updates.
GET THESE DOCUMENTS TO EXCHANGE WITH YOUR PLAYER’S BILLET HOST
- Player Bio Medical, allergy, and school information. Plus the essential stuff like favorite foods, hobbies, what your family is like, favorite foods… how your billet home will get to know you better.
- Player Medical Info Includes consent to treat, medical emergency contacts, and essential details about insurance and payment information.
- Billet Guardianship (for minors) Assigns temporary guardianship of a player under the age of 18 to you. This is a required document for enrollment in public school and for medical treatment.
- Billet Home Contract What you can expect from your billeting Player—and what’s expected of you. Specifications of payments, room and board, household rules, and more. PDF with digital signature capability. Your magic ticket for a happy, hassle-free season.
Documents in this package are delivered as PDF files. Cool, because you can fill them out on your computer or phone (no hand writing, scanning or faxing!). You can email them in a snap. And parents, players, and billet hosts can easily save their own signed copies.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: To complete and send the docs digitally, you need one of these free apps:
Desktop/Laptop – Adobe Reader
iPhone – Adobe Fill & Sign app
Android – Adobe Fill & Sign app