WHAT'S IN THIS PACKAGE?
- Billet Host Bio What you want your player to know about you! Family members, nicknames, favorite pastimes, pets, and more. Use it to introduce yourself to your Player before he arrives. More importantly, share it with the team Billet Coordinator in the pre-season and get first dibs on the Player that matches you best.
- Player Bio Medical, allergy, and school information about your billeting Player. Plus helpful things to know like the player's favorite foods, hobbies, lifestyle traditions, and personality. Pass this along to your Player and help him feel at ease upon arrival.
- Player Medical Info Includes consent to treat, medical emergency contacts, and essential details about insurance and payment information.
- Billet Guardianship (for minors) Assigns temporary guardianship of a player under the age of 18 to you. This is a required document for enrollment in public school and for medical treatment.
- Player and Billet Host Contact List The people, phone numbers, and emails you need to know: Parent, Player, Billet Home, and Team contact information. For emergencies as well as friendly season updates.
GET THESE DOCUMENTS TO PROTECT YOUR RELATIONSHIP
- Liability Release Protect yourself from unpaid bills that occur during your billet contract. Without this you can be legally responsible for some expenses related to your billet.
- Non-Team Travel Permit Don't be liable for out-of-town travel that's not under the Team's direction. Ensure everyone's on board with the rules and this release.
- Billet Home Contract What you can expect from your billeting Player—and what's expected of you. Specifications of payments, room and board, household rules, and more. PDF with digital signature capability. Your magic ticket for a happy, hassle-free season.
Documents in this package are delivered as PDF files. Cool, because you can fill them out on your computer or phone (no hand writing, scanning or faxing!). You can email them in a snap. And parents, players, and billet hosts can easily save their own signed copies.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: To complete and send the docs digitally, you need one of these free apps:
Desktop/Laptop – Adobe Reader
iPhone – Adobe Fill & Sign app
Android – Adobe Fill & Sign app