Hockey boys have my heart. Despite the smells, laundry, and grocery receipts that never end, billeting a hockey player has rewards beyond measure.
But it does have its downsides.
I've had players who wouldn't lift a finger to clean up after themselves. Parents who never paid their billet fees. And unpleasant calls from a collection agency because, as legal guardian for a minor-age player, my name (and credit score!) was tied to a doctor bill that never got paid. Yep, billeting has its hair-tearing moments. And they were the impetus for Billet Better.
Relying on my own experiences, plus invaluable suggestions from coaches, parents, billet coordinators, and other billet hosts, Billet Better gathers the important information you need to know. Simple forms and contracts help make the best match between players and billet families. They include details you probably never thought about. And they get everybody on the same page from day one.
I like to say I'm the sucker who learned billeting the hard way. But I still love it. And I hope you do, too.
xoxo, Mama C
Why Should You Get To Know Billet Better?
- Our products are the cure for common billeting complaints
- You can afford these documents. And you can't afford to go without them.
- You can be one more Billet Better fan who wonders why you didn't think of this solution first, (but inside you're really glad you didn't have to go to all the trouble)
- You can get in touch with billet families outside your own community to share ideas and experiences
- You will read articles that address real issues unknown outside the weird world of hockey billeting
- You'll find answers to problems. Like the question, "What's for dinner tonight?"
- You will find even more love for your players, their families, and the great sport we call hockey